Attention all TOPIK Candidates.
TOPIK Exam is back again after a long break due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The 81st TOPIK Exam will be held in 5 domestic locations namely Delhi, Chennai, Jharkhand, Hyderabad, and Manipur.
|TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
|EXAM DATE||10th April 2022, Sunday|
|RESULT DATE||19th May2022, Thursday (Only on the Official TOPIK website)|
Registration Details –
The registration will be completely Online and will be done on the first come-first-serve basis. This is because we need to follow the social distancing protocols and take all the COVID-19 precautionary measures to prevent the spreading of the virus.
The form links will be activated from 3rd January 2022 (Monday), 9:00 a.m. to 7th January 2022 (Friday), 4:00 p.m.
The forms will automatically close once the seats are full. This means that the registration can be completed before the due date which is 7th January if the seats get full.
All the successful applicants will be notified about the payment procedure via email on the 7th of January itself (after 4:00 p.m.)
Payment period: 8th January (Saturday) to 11th January 2022 (Tuesday)
TOPIK I : Rupees 1,000/-
TOPIK II : Rupees 1,300/-
If both : Rupees 2,300/-
We will be accepting no more payments after this time.
*If a candidate who has filled the form but fails to make the payment till the due date, his/ her application will be considered CANCELLED.
*If there is discrepancy in the data filled in the application form with the information we receive in the payment forms (will be sent later to the successful applicants), then that applicant’s registration for the TOPIK will be cancelled.
Please check the table below for the 5 Centre’s google form links (Both TOPIK I and TOPIK II) and the number of seats available.
|1. Delhi||TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
|2. Jharkhand||TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
|3. Manipur||TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
|4. Hyderabad||TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
|5. Chennai||TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
Documents Required for Registration–
Current passport size photograph in .JPG file format under 200KB.
Signature in .JPG File Format under 100KB.
• Those who want to give both TOPIK 1 and TOPIK 2, must fill both the forms.
• The details in the form must be filled correctly. Incorrect information will lead to cancellation of the form.
• Do not fill the same form twice, otherwise your application will be cancelled.
• Once you are registered successfully and have paid the fee, you will be notified about getting your ID slip along with other required information.
*If due to any situation, the TOPIK is cancelled, then we will be processing a refund of the examination fees. If it happens, we will be sharing with you the details regarding the procedure for refund via email.
*PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED “PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19” FILE THOROUGHLY. IF IN ANY SITUATION, THE CANDIDATE IS FOUND TO BE DISREGARDING THE RULES MENTIONED THERE, HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM GIVING THE EXAMINATION.
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AGAINST COVID – 19
To prevent the spreading of COVID – 19 on the day of the 81st TOPIK Examination, outsiders are completely restricted from entering the test center. Mentioned below are the COVID-19 precautionary measures which must be followed strictly. We ask for your cooperation to ensure the health and safety of all the test takers. If in any situation, the candidate is found to be disregarding the rules, he/she will be disqualified from the examination and will be immediately asked to leave the premises.
The following people are not allowed to enter the premises:
Those who are not wearing masks.
Those who do not have Identification Slips and identity proof.
Non test takers.
Candidate who has not completed self-isolation after entering the country from abroad.
Those who are currently in isolation after receiving a notice of inpatient treatment (or a notice of self-isolation).
Code of conduct for test takers in response to COVID-19.
· All test takers must wear a mask on the day of the exam and must continue to wear the mask within the examination center.
· All test takers must sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer and undergo a temperature check before entering the exam hall. If the temperature is lower than 37.5°C, only then the candidate can enter the examination hall. The candidate should wear their mask correctly, that is, the candidate’s nose, mouth and chin must be covered.
· It may take some time for the candidate to enter the room due to temperature measurement, etc., so please arrive at the center early enough.
· Those with respiratory symptoms or fever cannot give the exam.
· Ensure Hand Hygiene. Make sure to sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance of the examination room, after returning from the bathroom.
· Candidates are asked to observe etiquette when coughing or sneezing in the examination room, such as covering your mouth with a tissue, handkerchief, or sleeve. If you have persistent coughing symptoms, or develop a fever, you will not be allowed to take the test.
· If the candidate wishes to wear a face shield over the face mask, then it is completely the candidate’s choice. It is not compulsory.
· If the candidate has any unusual symptoms such as fever or respiratory symptoms, the candidate must notify the invigilator.
· Please refrain from unnecessary conversations inside and outside the examination room.
· Cooperate to secure a distance of at least 6 feet from other test takers even during breaks, etc.
· The candidates are not allowed to eat or drink anything in the examination hall.
· Sharing of items is strictly prohibited as per the rule of the TOPIK Headquarters, in order to prevent the spreading of the virus. Please ensure that you are carrying your own correction tape (pen will be provided by us).
· After the test starts, when the invigilator performs identity verification, the candidate must temporarily lower the mask and cooperate with the identity verification.
· When leaving the examination room, the candidates should leave in a sequence, according to the instructions of the invigilator to prevent infection due to crowding of test takers.
· Candidates who took the test should monitor fever and respiratory symptoms for 14 days from the date of the test. If there are any symptoms which match that of COVID-19, the candidate should immediately contact his/her nearest hospital.